This Is What 40 Looks Like
After flaming out, the one-time wunderkind now, improbably, is an Oscar-baiting auteur with "Argo," as he opens up about his wife, mistakes and how he turned his career around: "I'm never, ever, ever going to do anything where I don’t absolutely kill myself to get it right."
On Aug. 15, Ben Afflleck -- Oscar-winning wunderkind of Good Will Hunting, other half of "Bennifer," skyrocketing superstar who soared, sank and sizzled again thanks to his directing endeavors Gone Baby Gone and The Town -- turned 40.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR