Isabella Rossellini, Gus Van Sant Appointed Edinburgh Fest Curators
Sara Driver, Jim Jarmusch and Clint Mansell, the ex-lead singer of Pop Will Eat Itself, also named as part of the film festival's revamp.
BERLIN -- Isabella Rossellini, Gus Vant Sant, Sara Driver and Jim Jarmusch and former lead singer of Pop Will Eat Itself, Clint Mansell, are among the named curators appointed as part of an ongoing radical rethink for the Edinburgh International Film Festival.
EIFF director James Mullighan and artistic advisors Mark Cousins and Lynda Myles are asking the new curators to "dream what the Festival will and can be, to use film and the fabric of one of the world's most beautiful and potent cities as a canvas, or screen."
This year's 65th Edinburgh International Film Festival will still have its patchwork of premieres and will stick to its June dates, Mullighan said.
- Scarlett Johansson, Lupita Nyong'o in Talks for Disney's 'Jungle Book' (Exclusive)
- Bryan Singer Breaks Silence on Abuse Claims: 'Outrageous, Vicious and Completely False'
- The Scene and Stars at the Tribeca Film Festival (Photos)
- Summer Movie Preview: Will Godzilla or Spider-Man (Or Angelina Jolie?) Dominate Your Cineplex?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Seth Meyers To Host 2014 Emmy Awards On August 25
- Echoes Of The Outlaw Roadshow: Talking with Counting Crows' Adam Duritz and Toad The Wet Spocket's Glen Phillips
- Smells like Nostalgia: A Look at the Nirvana Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Induction
- Netflix Joining Programming Lineup Of 3 U.S. Cable-TV Services