Italy's Nastri d'Argento Prizes to Take Place Monday Without a Red Carpet
The country's oldest film awards will take on a more sober tone in deference to the victims of a series of devastating earthquakes in the region of Emiglia-Romagna.
ROME – Italy’s Nastri d’Argento awards will take place Monday without their signature red carpet, as organizers said they have opted for a more sober ceremony this year as the country mourns the victims of a series of devastating earthquakes in the region of Emilia, Romagna.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- The Hollywood Reporter's Top 25 Stylist, Revealed
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Grant Gustin Is Proud & Stoked to Wear 'Flash' Costume!
- Angelina Jolie Reveals She Will Have Another Preventative Cancer Surgery
- Shailene Woodley Slams 'Twilight' to 'Teen Vogue': It's About An Unhealthy, Toxic Relationship
- Sarah Michelle Gellar & James Wolk Are 'The Crazy Ones' at Hall of Fame Gala!