Italy's Nastri d'Argento Prizes to Take Place Monday Without a Red Carpet
The country's oldest film awards will take on a more sober tone in deference to the victims of a series of devastating earthquakes in the region of Emiglia-Romagna.
ROME – Italy’s Nastri d’Argento awards will take place Monday without their signature red carpet, as organizers said they have opted for a more sober ceremony this year as the country mourns the victims of a series of devastating earthquakes in the region of Emilia, Romagna.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR