Italy's Turin Film Fest to Open 31st Edition With Comedy 'Last Vegas'
Director Jon Turteltaub will be on hand for the film's Nov. 22 Italian premiere.
ROME – The Italian premiere of Last Vegas, a star-studded comedy from Jon Turteltaub, will open the 31st edition of the Turin Film Festival, organizers said Wednesday.
Turteltaub himself will be on hand for the Nov. 22 premiere of the film, which stars Robert De Niro, Morgan Freeman, Kevin Kline and Michael Douglas as a group of friends who have known each other for 50 years and who travel together to Las Vegas intending to relive their youth.
The film, which will open in Europe on Oct. 31 and in the U.S. the following day, will go into wide release in Italy in January, from Universal Pictures International Italia.
The Turin Film Festival, under the artistic direction of film director Paolo Virzi for the first time this year, will conclude Nov. 30.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR