It's a boy for Amy Poehler and Will Arnett
Actors both nominated for Emmys this year
"Parks and Recreation" star Amy Poehler and her husband, Will Arnett, are the parents of their second child. Abel James Arnett was born Friday morning and weighed seven pounds, 13 ounces. According to publicist Lewis Kay, the family is "healthy and resting comfortably."
Poehler and Arnett's eldest son, Archie, is two years old.
Poehler is nominated for an Emmy for her lead role on NBC's "Parks." In describing her Emmy plans to THR, Poehler said, "I am going to have a baby a couple weeks before. I do it every year. I get my hair and nails done, I get a facial, I have a baby and then I go to the Emmys."
Arnett is also up for an Emmy for his guest role on "30 Rock" as Jack Donaghy's flamboyant nemesis, and can be heard in the animated feature "Despicable Me." His other credits include "Arrested Development," "Semi-Pro" and "Jonah Hex."
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR