ITV Renews Output Deal With Australia's Seven Network
The deal includes the second season of ITV drama “Mr. Selfridge” starring Jeremy Piven.
ITV Studios Global Entertainment has renewed its multi-year output deal with Australian network Seven in Australia. Seven will continue to have first-look picks of ITV's programming across all genres for the territory.
Among the highlights of the output deal is the second season of ITV Studios' period drama Mr. Selfridge featuring Entourage star Jeremy Piven and the second season of Endeavour, the prequel crime series to long-running Inspector Morse.
Other new titles include ITV hidden camera magic show Tricked and the latest series of documentaries Gator Boys and The Call Of The Wildman. Seven will air ITV's programs across its Australian networks, which include channels Seven, 7mate and 7Two.
The deal was announced by Augustus Dulgaro, SVP, Asia Pacific, ITV Studios Global Entertainment and Seven's director of programming Angus Ross.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- The Hollywood Reporter's 25 Most Powerful Stylists, Revealed
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- French Musician SoKo On Kissing A Stranger In 'First Kiss'
- 'Die Hard' Has Finally Been Recreated With Pugs And Teddy Bears
- Behind the Scenes of Bad Words with Actor & Director Jason Bateman and Actress Kathryn Hahn
- Billy Joel Forgets The Lyrics To 'We Didn't Start The Fire' In The Most Awesome Way Possible