ITV Studios Global, New Zealand's TVNZ Renew Output Deal
The deal brings the second season of Jeremy Piven-starrer "Mr. Selfridge" to New Zealand, along with new output such as "Breathless," which stars Jack Davenport.
LONDON – ITV Studios Global Entertainment has renewed its multiyear output deal with TVNZ in New Zealand.
The deal gives TVNZ a first look at ITVS GE’s programming across all genres, including drama, entertainment, factual entertainment and documentaries.
As part of the output agreement, TVNZ has snapped up fresh period drama output, which includes Breathless, starring Jack Davenport, the second season of Mr. Selfridge, starring Jeremy Piven, and the hit Australian drama The Doctor Blake Mysteries.
TVNZ will continue to air ITVS GE’s popular drama and entertainment series, including soaps Coronation Street and Emmerdale and Hell’s Kitchen USA.
ITV Studios Global Entertainment svp, Asia Pacific Augustus Dulgaro said the deal "illustrates the strength and diversity of ITVS GE’s portfolio of high quality, returning shows that continue to be relevant and integral to the schedules of broadcasters in the Pacific region."
The renewal deal was brokered by Jemma Losh, sales executive for New Zealand for ITV Studios Global Entertainment.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR