ITV Studios Inks Overall Deal With 'Inside the NFL' Producer
David Leepson and his Leepson Bounds Entertainment shingle will continue to develop for the company.
Inside the NFL producer David Leepson has gone long for ITV Studios America.
The producer, director, showrunner and executive has inked an overall deal with ITV Studios America, the company announced Thursday.
Leepson, a six-time Emmy winner, is in production on two pilots for Fuel TV, and in the past year has created, sold and executive produced three shows to series orders.
“David has a stellar track record in non-scripted, documentary and sports programming and his multi-dimensional talents are a great fit for ITV Studios America as we expand our development and as we continue to expand our company,” said Paul Buccieri, president and CEO of ITV Studios America.
In addition to his work on Inside the NFL, Leepson has exec produced Car Warriors, StuntBusters, Car Science and other sports-themed docuseries.
"This endeavor could not be more exciting for me," he said in a statement announcing the news. "To become partners with Paul Buccieri and the amazing ITV Studios America family is both an incredible opportunity and the ideal home to create great television."
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- William Guarnere Dead: 'Band Of Brothers' Vet Dies At 90
- "Spike In My Veins": Talking with Korn's Jonathan Davis, A Chat with Skaters' Michael Ian Cummings and a Break of Reality Exclusive
- The MovieFilm Podcast: Remembering Ghostbusters, Plus Aaron Paul on Need For Speed
- 'Looking' Season 1 Is Refreshing Despite Some Characterization Flaws