'Jack and Diane' Trailer Shows Kylie Minogue Kissing Riley Keough (Video)
The pop superstar makes a creepy cameo in the Bradley Rust Gray-directed film, which fuses horror and romance.
The trailer for Jack and Diane, co-starring Riley Keough and Juno Temple as two lesbian teenagers spending the summer in New York City, has landed online.
The Magnolia film, a horror-inflected romance written and directed by Bradley Rust Gray, debuted at this year's Tribeca Film Festival and features a cameo by pop superstar Kylie Minogue. In the trailer, Minogue -- sporting tattoos and an uncharacteristic aura of creepiness -- plants a kiss on Keough, who portrays tomboyish Jack to Temple's Diane, an angsty Brit with a habit of turning into a werewolf-like monster.
Keough, otherwise known as Elvis Presley's granddaughter, is making a name for herself in film. Besides Jack and Diane, she has also appeared as a druggie temptress in Steven Soderbergh's stripper dramedy Magic Mike.
In a recent interview with THR about Jack and Diane, Keough said "the characters seem more written. I find it more fun to do something with a little bit more to do."
The movie opens Nov. 2 in limited release. Watch the trailer below.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game
- George Lopez Returns With 'Saint George' And Talks Diversity On Television (VIDEO)
- Brittany Murphy & Dakota Fanning Were The Perfect Couple In 'Uptown Girls'
- Let's Help Rush Limbaugh With This Whole Movies With The Word 'Slave' In The Title Thing