Jack Heller to direct 'Enter Nowhere' film
Caliber Media principal to make helming debut on thriller
Jack Heller, one of the principals of managing-production outfit Caliber Media, is making his directorial debut with "Enter Nowhere," a thriller that goes into production this week in Southampton, N.Y.
Heller has lined up Katherine Waterston ("Taking Woodstock"), Scott Eastwood (Clint Eastwood's son, who appeared in "Invictus"), Sara Paxton ("The Last House on the Left"), Shaun Sipos ( the CW's "Melrose Place") and Christopher Denham ("Shutter Island") to star in a story that is described as having shades of "Lost" and which revolves around four strangers who find themselves stranded in a deserted, supernatural forest.
The strangers seek shelter in an abandoned cabin and must learn to trust one another and work together to find a way out of the woods. Character details are being kept under wraps.
Shawn Christensen -- who recently sold "Abduction," with Taylor Lautner attached, to Lionsgate -- and Jason Dolan wrote the script.
Heller is producing with Caliber's Dallas Sonnier. Christensen, Dolan, and Robert Crippen are executive producing.
"I've always wanted to (direct)," Heller said. "I started in producing, and the management thing kind of happened. When this came along, it was a great opportunity, and I'm glad everyone is supporting me.
"This a neat 'Twilight Zone' kind of movie and touches on a lot of genres, so for a first-time director, this is a lot fun."
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR