Jack Irvine Boards Fox's 'Broadchurch' Adaptation
The Canadian actor will play the son of Detective Ellie Miller, a role performed by "Breaking Bad's" Anna Gunn, in the Shine America series.
TORONTO - Jack Irvine has joined Fox's Broadchurch adaptation Gracepoint, to perform opposite David Tennant, Jackie Weaver, Anna Gunn and Michael Pena.
Irvine becomes series regular Tom Miller, the young son of Detective Ellie Miller (Gunn) and Joe Miller, played by Josh Hamilton.
The 10-part Shine America series, which In Treatment’s Dan Futterman and Anya Epstein have been tapped to run, follows the events and investigation that unfold in the sleepy seaside town of Gracepoint after the tragic and mysterious death of a young boy.
The U.S. remake of Broadchurch is shooting in Victoria, B.C.
Irvine's TV credits include The Killing and Psych.
He is represented by Nigel Mikoski of Integral Artists and Felker, Toczek, Gellman, Suddleson.
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' Sequel in the Works at Fox 2000 (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR