Jack Irvine Boards Fox's 'Broadchurch' Adaptation
The Canadian actor will play the son of Detective Ellie Miller, a role performed by "Breaking Bad's" Anna Gunn, in the Shine America series.
TORONTO - Jack Irvine has joined Fox's Broadchurch adaptation Gracepoint, to perform opposite David Tennant, Jackie Weaver, Anna Gunn and Michael Pena.
Irvine becomes series regular Tom Miller, the young son of Detective Ellie Miller (Gunn) and Joe Miller, played by Josh Hamilton.
The 10-part Shine America series, which In Treatment’s Dan Futterman and Anya Epstein have been tapped to run, follows the events and investigation that unfold in the sleepy seaside town of Gracepoint after the tragic and mysterious death of a young boy.
The U.S. remake of Broadchurch is shooting in Victoria, B.C.
Irvine's TV credits include The Killing and Psych.
He is represented by Nigel Mikoski of Integral Artists and Felker, Toczek, Gellman, Suddleson.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR