Jack Osbourne Marries Lisa Stelly
UPDATED: The ex-reality star gets hitched in Hawaii.
Jack Osbourne is a married man.
The former reality star-turned-producer tied the knot with Lisa Stelly on Sunday in Hawaii, his rep confirms to THR.
People magazine reported that Osbourne's sister, E! Fashion Police co-host Kelly Osbourne, stood up as a bridemaid, and parents Ozzy and Sharon Osbourne were -- naturally -- on hand to watch their son walk down the aisle.
Osbourne welcomed his first child, daughter Pearl, with Stelly in May.
As THR previously reported, Osbourne is executive producing National Geographic's Alpha Dogs, a 16-part docuseries focusing on on elite K-9s.
Osbourne matriarch Sharon recently criticized NBC over complaints that the 26-year-old -- who was diagnosed with multiple sclerosis this summer -- was dropped from Stars Earn Stripes, NBC's military-themed competition series. (NBC Entertainment chairman Bob Greenblatt, however, said the network "did not ask Jack to participate in the competition" but did offer him "two substantial alternative roles" -- both of which he turned down.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR