Jackie Chan, Hong Kong Stars Set Japan Charity Concert
The group recorded the event's theme song "Succumb Not to Sorrow" Thursday.
Rush Hour star Jackie Chan is spearheading a charity concert to benefit Japan's earthquake and tsunami victims. The event, dubbed the Love Without Borders 3/11 Candelight Gala, takes place April 1 at Hong Kong's Victoria Park and participants include singers such as Alan Tam, Shirley Kwan and Chinese-American rapper Jin.
The group has recorded the song "Succmb Not to Sorrow" which is based on a Japanese poem and serves as the theme for the concert.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR