Jackie Collins to Produce Film Adaptation of Forthcoming Novel
The author is teaming with Amber Entertainment for "Confessions of a Wild Child."
Jackie Collins is prepping a film adaptation of her forthcoming novel, Confessions of a Wild Child.
The author is teaming with Amber Entertainment and will produce via her Chances Inc. shingle.
Confessions of a Wild Child, slated to hit bookstores Feb. 4 via St. Martin’s press, is a prequel to Collins' Lucky Santangelo novels. It centers on a 15-year-old Lucky Santangelo as she navigates through her teenage years to become the powerful woman portrayed in the books.
The producers are launching a worldwide search for a young actress to play Lucky, and will create a website for hopefuls to send their auditions.
“I am thrilled to be bringing Lucky Santangelo to the big screen. She’s a kick ass female and we need more of those!” Collins said in a statement.
In addition to Confessions of a Wild Child, Collins The Lucky Santangelo Cookbook is due out April 8.
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Film Festival Unveils Star-Studded Lineup for 67th Edition
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' Sequel in the Works at Fox 2000 (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Will Hillary & Bill Clinton's Daughter Chelsea Be Running for Office?
- Zac Efron Gives a Lap Dance, Admits to 'Plowing' Lots of Chicks in Comedy Central Funny Video - Watch Now!
- Miley Cyrus Will 'Remain Hospitalized' After 'Extreme' Reaction to Sinus Infection Antibiotics
- Taylor Swift Steps Out for Ingrid Michaelson Concert in Brooklyn!