Jackie Collins to Produce Film Adaptation of Forthcoming Novel
The author is teaming with Amber Entertainment for "Confessions of a Wild Child."
Jackie Collins is prepping a film adaptation of her forthcoming novel, Confessions of a Wild Child.
The author is teaming with Amber Entertainment and will produce via her Chances Inc. shingle.
Confessions of a Wild Child, slated to hit bookstores Feb. 4 via St. Martin’s press, is a prequel to Collins' Lucky Santangelo novels. It centers on a 15-year-old Lucky Santangelo as she navigates through her teenage years to become the powerful woman portrayed in the books.
The producers are launching a worldwide search for a young actress to play Lucky, and will create a website for hopefuls to send their auditions.
“I am thrilled to be bringing Lucky Santangelo to the big screen. She’s a kick ass female and we need more of those!” Collins said in a statement.
In addition to Confessions of a Wild Child, Collins The Lucky Santangelo Cookbook is due out April 8.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Russell Brand Says There's Only One Explanation For Philip Seymour Hoffman's Death (VIDEO)
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game
- George Lopez Returns With 'Saint George' And Talks Diversity On Television (VIDEO)