Jaguar Land Rover Taps ICM Partners for Brand Representation
The British luxury vehicle manufacturer is preparing a massive North America campaign.
Jaguar Land Rover is prepping one of the most wide-scale campaigns in its history, and it has called on ICM Partners to provide brand strategy, The Hollywood Reporter has learned.
The agency will represent the Jaguar and Land Rover brands in North America, developing partnerships with the entertainment and sports industries.
“Jaguar Land Rover is one of the world’s preeminent luxury automotive companies, and we are excited to work with them across every vertical at the agency,” ICM head of global branded entertainment Carol Goll said in a statement.
The signing comes as the British luxury vehicle manufacturer seeks to capitalize on its growing popularity, prioritizing branding opportunities for its new products, including the Jaguar F-TYPE and the 2014 Range Rover Sport.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Russell Brand Says There's Only One Explanation For Philip Seymour Hoffman's Death (VIDEO)
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game
- George Lopez Returns With 'Saint George' And Talks Diversity On Television (VIDEO)