Jaime and Camilo Tarrazón Rodón Named CineEurope International Exhibitors of the Year
The Spanish Brothers run Catalan theater chain Area Catalania d'Exhibidiò.
BERLIN – European exhibitors' conference CineEurope will celebrate its move from Amsterdam to sunny Barcelona this year by honoring Catalan theater owners Jaime Tarrazón Rodón and Camilo Tarrazón Rodón with its International Exhibitors of the Year award.
The Rodón brothers run regional theater chain Area Catalania d'Exhibidiò, a business originally started by their grandparents. Jaime acts as CEO of the group, while Camilo dedicates most of his time to his job as president of the Catalan Theater Owners Association, a position he has held since 2004.
The Rodón brothers will be honored at a ceremony at the 2012 CineEurope, which runs June 18-21.
For the first time, CineEurope will be held in Barcelona after being held in Amsterdam for the past 15 years.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR