Jaime Pressly cast in 'I Love You, Man'
UPDATED 10:37 a.m. PT, April 1, 2008
Jaime Pressly has corralled a lead role in "I Love You, Man," the DreamWorks comedy starring Paul Rudd and Jason Segel.
Written and being directed by John Hamburg ("Along Came Polly"), "I Love You" centers on a guy (Rudd) about to be married whose fiancee (Rashida Jones) is calling all her friends to be in the wedding. Realizing he has no friends, he starts to go on man-dates to find a best man; he finds one in Segel.
Pressly plays the best friend of the fiancee.
Donald De Line is producing.
Pressly won an Emmy for best supporting actress in a comedy and also earned her first Golden Globe nomination for her work on NBC's "My Name Is Earl." The show returns Thursday.
Pressly, who recently signed with CAA, can be heard in the animated Fox hit "Dr. Seuss' Horton Hears a Who!" Her memoir, "It's Not Necessarily Not the Truth," is due in May from HarperCollins.
She is additionally repped by Luber Roklin Entertainment and attorney Dave Feldman.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR