Jaime Pressly to star in CBS pilot
"My Name Is Earl's" Jaime Pressly has signed to star in CBS' untitled Bays/Thomas comedy pilot.
The multicamera comedy -- penned by "How I Met Your Mother's" Carter Bays, Craig Thomas, Kourtney Kang and Joe Kelly -- revolves around an unmarried couple, Tommy (Kyle Bornheimer) and Gina, and their friends in Pittsburgh.
The CAA-repped Pressly will play Tommy's best friend, a veterinarian who works with him at the local zoo.
This marks the TV return of Pressly, who won an Emmy for her role on "Earl."
She follows in the footsteps of fellow cast members Jason Lee, who headlines the new TNT series "Delta Blues" and Ethan Suplee who co-stars on the Fox comedy pilot "Nevermind Nirvana." Both "Nirvana" and the Bays/Thomas comedy are produced by 20th TV, which also produced "Earl."
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR