Jairo Alvarado Joins Circle of Confusion as Manager
Alvarado was previously at 3 Arts Entertainment and is a former creative exec at Warner Bros.
Jairo Alvarado has joined management-production firm Circle of Confusion.
Alvarado was a creative exec at Warner Bros. in 2009 and is credited for spotting Uruguayan director Fede Alvarez and his short Panic Attack!
In 2011, while building a reputation for identifying up-and-coming talent, he joined 3 Arts Entertainment as a manager.
At Circle, he reps writer Brian Miller (All Our Yesterdays); photographer/filmmaker Greg Williams, who co-wrote and is attached to direct Samarkand, which has Tom Hardy attached to star; American Dad writer Jordan Blum; writer/ director Kealan O’Rourke (Emily the Strange); and Josh C. Waller, of horror label SpectreVision.
Alvarado's eye to develop high concepts and genre work is what led him to Circle, which produces The Walking Dead. The show is coming off an amazing mid-winter debut that saw the show, which drew 15.8 million viewers, outperform the Olympics in the 19-49 demo.
"Jairo is a terrific manager and fantastic person who fits in perfectly with our team here at Circle," said Circle partner Frank Frattaroli. "This is another significant step for us as we continue to ramp up our lit business on both the feature and television sides."
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Patrick Stewart And Ian McKellen Play The Newlywed Game, Continue Being The Internet's Most Adorable Sirs
- Sunny Day Real Estate Releases 'Lipton Witch,' First Song In 14 Years
- 'Batman Beyond' Animated Short Premieres At WonderCon In Honor of Franchise's 75th Anniversary
- Here Is A Photo Of Mariah Carey Dressed As A Bunny And Using Nick Cannon As Furniture
- 'Captain America: The Winter Soldier' Tops Easter Weekend Box Office While Johnny Depp's 'Transcendence' Fails to Impress
- Lea Michele Gets Cozy with Co-Star on Her Music Video Set!
- Madonna Wants Us to Get Behind Her to Start a Love Evolution!
- Calvin Harris Previews Small Sample of Rita Ora's New Single - Listen Now!