Open Road Sets Release Date for Jake Gyllenhaal's 'End of Watch'
David Ayer has written and directed the cop drama set in Los Angeles.
Open Road films has set a Sept. 28 release date for End of Watch, a police drama starring Jake Gyllenhaal and Michael Pena as two officers patrolling the streets of South Central Los Angeles.
David Ayer has written and directed the film, told through the handheld cameras of police officers, gang members and surveillance cameras.
It also stars Anna Kendrick, Frank Grillo and America Ferrera.
It is produced by Ayer's Crave Films, John Lesher under his Le Grisbi Productions, and Nigel Sinclair and Matt Jackson of Exclusive Media, which also financed the film, in association with Emmett/Furla Films.
Executive producers are Guy East and Exclusive’s Tobin Armbrust along with Gyllenhaal, Adam Kassan, Chrisann Verges, Randall Emmett and George Furla of Emmett/Furla Films, Stepan Martirosyan and Remington Chase. Exclusive Media holds worldwide distribution rights.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR