Jake Gyllenhaal Indie Drama Casts Cody Horn
The daughter of former Warner Bros. Entertainment president and COO Alan Horn will play a policewoman in the film from 'Training Day' writer David Ayer.
Actress Cody Horn has been cast in End of Watch, an independent drama being directed by Training Day writer David Ayer that stars Jake Gyllenhaal and Michael Peña.
Horn, the daughter of former Warner Bros. Entertainment president and COO Alan Horn, will play a policewoman opposite America Ferrera in the cop drama, which follows the friendship of two longtime LAPD partners (Gyllenhaal and Peña). The project is currently in production in Los Angeles.
Watch, which was written by Ayer, also features Anna Kendrick.
Ayer’s Crave Films is producing, along with John Lesher of Le Grisbi Productions.
Horn recently had a three-episode arc on NBC’s The Office and also had a recurring role on FX’s Rescue Me.
She is represented by Paradigm and Untitled Entertainment.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- "Spike In My Veins": Talking with Korn's Jonathan Davis, A Chat with Skaters' Michael Ian Cummings and a Break of Reality Exclusive
- The MovieFilm Podcast: Remembering Ghostbusters, Plus Aaron Paul on Need For Speed
- 'Looking' Season 1 Is Refreshing Despite Some Characterization Flaws
- 5 Perfect Quotes From HBO's 'Girls' Season 3, Episode 10