Jake Gyllenhaal: Natalie Portman Is the 'Audrey Hepburn of Our Generation'
Gyllenhaal presented the pregnant actress with the Desert Palm Achievement Award at the Palm Springs International Film Festival.
Jake Gyllenhaal is a fan of Black Swan star Natalie Portman.
Presenting the actress with the Desert Palm Achievement Award at the Palm Springs International Film Festival over the weekend, Gyllenhaal, 30, said, "Natalie is the Audrey Hepburn of our generation."
"She is elegant, graceful, has amazing eyebrows ... is talented, really short, funny, smart, dedicated, incredibly kind," continued Gyllenhaal, who briefly dated Portman -- who is currently pregnant with her first child and engaged to Black Swan choreographer Benjamin Millepied -- in 2006.
Gyllenhaal also joked about Portman's "flaws."
"She's a vegan, which makes it really frustrating when you're picking a place to eat," Gyllenhaal laughed. "She's also recently announced that she's going to be a mom, and her child will probably need therapy after seeing Black Swan."
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR