Jake Kasdan is a 'Worthy' helmer
He'll direct the Fox drama pilot
Jake Kasdan has signed to direct the Fox pilot "Worthy," a drama project from "In Treatment" writer Davey Holmes.
Kasdan, son of writer-director Lawrence Kasdan, will helm the project for the network's sister studio 20th Century Fox TV and executive producers Holmes and Gavin Polone.
"Worthy" centers on an Arizona politician named Worthy who is blackmailed by a mob boss following a hit-and-run accident.
The drama was inspired by recently fallen politicians including Eliot Spitzer and Rod Blagojevich. Kasdan was a producer on "Walk Hard: The Dewey Cox Story" and "The TV Set."
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- William Guarnere Dead: 'Band Of Brothers' Vet Dies At 90
- The MovieFilm Podcast: Remembering Ghostbusters, Plus Aaron Paul on Need For Speed
- 'Looking' Season 1 Is Refreshing Despite Some Characterization Flaws