James Bond Branding Guru Karen Sortito Dies at 49
5:25 PM PST 12/14/2010 by Mike Barnes
Executive helped resurrect the 007 franchise at MGM in the mid-1990s; she also aided in defining the MTV brand during its formative years.
Karen Sortito, a revolutionary branding executive who helped resurrect the James Bond franchise at MGM in the mid-1990s, died Monday of cancer in New York. She was 49.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
Social & Mobile