James Cameron, Jeffrey Katzenberg, George Lucas to Do CinemaCon Panel Together
1:56 PM PDT 3/15/2011 by Pamela McClintock
Along with Chris Meledandri, they will be discussing all aspects of digital cinema - one of the more high-powered panels ever hosted by the convention.
James Cameron, Jeffrey Katzenberg, George Lucas and Chris Meledandri are set to appear together on a panel at CinemaCon, the annual convention of theater owners that takes place later this month in Las Vegas.They’ll be discussing all aspects of digital cinema. It’s one of the more high-powered panels ever hosted by the convention, although Lucas and Cameron appeared together at the convention in 2005 to talk about digital 3D. CinemaCon runs March 28-31 in Las Vegas; the session on digital cinema will be held March 30. The following morning, Cameron will give a talk on projection frame rates. The convention-previously called ShoWest -is getting a facelift this year and a new name. The National Assn. of Theater Owners is now in full control of the show.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR