James Cameron, Vince Pace Announce New 3D Venture
11:08 AM PDT 4/11/2011 by Carolyn Giardina
Their new company, Cameron-Pace Group, aims to develop, sell and lease 3-D production technology to filmmakers, broadcasters and game manufacturers.
LAS VEGAS -- James Cameron and Vince Pace, who together developed the Fusion 3D camera system used on Avatar, are forming the Cameron-Pace Group to facilitate 3D broadcasting with the development of new technology.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
Social & Mobile