James Cameron, Vince Pace to Reveal New Business Model for 3D Broadcasting
In Monday's NAB keynote, the duo will talk about their goal of pulling off the " 'Avatar' of sports."
LAS VEGAS -- James Cameron and 3D innovator Vince Pace --who together developed the Fusion 3D camera system used on movies including Avatar -- are working to change the model for 3D sports and other live event broadcasting, which includes further development of the Fusion system.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR