James Cromwell hurt in cycling accident
James Cromwell was injured in a fall from his bicycle over the weekend and was expected to be released from a hospital Monday, his publicist said.
Cromwell, 68, suffered a broken collarbone and a partially deflated lung, according to a statement released Monday by publicist Nancy Seltzer. She said Cromwell is a serious cyclist who was training on a Los Angeles-area canyon road Sunday when he fell from the bike.
Cromwell starred in the "Babe" movies and recently portrayed George H.W. Bush in "W." Seltzer said Cromwell would be well enough to complete his work schedule on the new TV drama "My Own Worst Enemy."
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Pee-wee Herman's Bike From 'Pee-wee's Big Adventure' Sells For $36,600 On eBay
- HUVr Hoverboard Is Not Shipping In December (Or Ever, For That Matter)
- Stratosphere: A Conversation with Matt Sorum and Album Preview
- 'Grey's Anatomy' 'You Got to Hide Your Love Away' Recap: Yang and Owen Back in the Sack