James Fox on board for 'The Kid'
Rupert Friend, Natascha McElhone in Nick Moran film
LONDON -- James Fox has joined the cast of Nick Moran's "The Kid," which is due to start shooting here next week.
Fox joins Rupert Friend, Natascha McElhone and Ioan Gruffudd in Moran's sophomore directorial outing, which is based on Kevin Lewis' best-selling autobiography. It details the story of a young man who survives a vicious upbringing and a violent past.
Tin House Films and London-based finance and sales banner Intandem Films will produce the film, due to begin an eight-week shoot on Monday.
Moran's directorial debut, "Telstar," debuted at last year's London Film Festival.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Lindsay Lohan Misses Her AA Meeting, Blames Paparazzi On Premiere Of OWN Series (VIDEO)
- William Guarnere Dead: 'Band Of Brothers' Vet Dies At 90
- "Spike In My Veins": Talking with Korn's Jonathan Davis, A Chat with Skaters' Michael Ian Cummings and a Break of Reality Exclusive
- The MovieFilm Podcast: Remembering Ghostbusters, Plus Aaron Paul on Need For Speed