James Fox on board for 'The Kid'
Rupert Friend, Natascha McElhone in Nick Moran film
LONDON -- James Fox has joined the cast of Nick Moran's "The Kid," which is due to start shooting here next week.
Fox joins Rupert Friend, Natascha McElhone and Ioan Gruffudd in Moran's sophomore directorial outing, which is based on Kevin Lewis' best-selling autobiography. It details the story of a young man who survives a vicious upbringing and a violent past.
Tin House Films and London-based finance and sales banner Intandem Films will produce the film, due to begin an eight-week shoot on Monday.
Moran's directorial debut, "Telstar," debuted at last year's London Film Festival.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- The Hollywood Reporter's Top 25 Stylist, Revealed
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR