Porn Industry Tale 'Cherry' Trailer Starring James Franco Debuts (Video)
Directed by Stephen Elliott, the film follows a young woman who becomes an adult film model after running away to San Francisco with her best friend.
Audiences get to see James Franco let everyone know he "exists" in the trailer for Cherry, a new film directed by Stephen Elliott and cowritten by Elliott and Lorelei Lee.
Costarring Ashley Hinshaw as Angelina, the film follows a young woman who falls into the sex industry after fleeing her Long Beach home for San Francisco with best friend Andrew (Dev Patel) in tow. Franco, Heather Graham, Lili Taylor and Jonny Weston round out the cast. The new clip debuted after the film premiered last week at the Berlin Film Festival, where it drew a mixed critical reception.
Unfortunately, Franco makes only a brief appearance in the two-minute clip, but his exclamation of “I exist” ranks among its best moments.
Cowriter and director Elliott worked in the sex industry himself before making the film, as did his cowriter Lee. Hinshaw was last seen in the found-footage superhero film Chronicle, and Patel is set to appear next in John Madden’s The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR