James Franco Joins Facebook and Twitter
The actor also picked up the Vanguard Award Saturday at Boulder International Film Festival.
James Franco accepted an award last night in Colorado at the Boulder International Film Festival, and is already reaping the rewards of recently joining Twitter and Facebook. The actor, who joined both social networking services days ago, now boasts over 112,000 followers on Twitter and his ID is emerging.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR