James Franco Launches Rabbit TV With WhoSay; Debuts New College-Based Show Online (Video)
The actor posted a trailer for the latest project by his production company, Rabbit Bandini Productions, titled “Undergrads.”
James Franco has found a new platform for his seemingly endless creativity.
The 33-year-old actor recently launched Rabbit TV via his WhoSay page, which will house videos from his Rabbit Bandini Productions. Among the new videos posted to the site is a trailer for his latest project, titled Undergrads.
“My new show- #UNDERGRADS,” reads a caption beneath the video. The video appears to take place on the campus of USC and follows storylines of several undergraduate college students as they pursue romance, complete a bucket list and set out to discover themselves.
Franco launched his production company with pals Vince Jolivette and Miles Levi, who will continue to create original content to be published across various social media platforms. In addition to original videos, Franco’s WhoSay page also features personal photographs.
Watch the trailer for Undergrads below.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR