James Franco to Return to 'General Hospital' - One Day After Hosting the Oscars
He’ll reprise his serial killer character, also named Franco, in two episodes.
From the Kodak Theater to Port Charles, James Franco will appear on General Hospital the day before and after co-hosting the Oscars.
Franco will reprise his character -- also named "Franco" -- in two episodes to air Feb. 25 and 28. The Oscars broadcast Feb. 27. PHOTOS: Memorable Oscar host moments.
Franco’s serial killer artist returns to town to "remind the audience that he's still out there. We just haven't seen or heard from him because he's been terribly busy," executive producer Jill Farren Phelps tells TV Guide.
The brief appearance will feed into a lengthier story arc he'll tape next year.
While a student at New York University in 2009, Franco appeared in 23 episodes of the long-running soap opera. He shot his scenes in just three days.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR