James Franco to Throw a Secret Party After Hosting the Oscars
"Everybody at the Governors Ball will not fit into my new bar, but it'll be going down," he says.
James Franco is hosting the Oscars on Feb. 27 -- and then throwing a secret afterparty.
"I'm a partner in a bar that's opening up, and the after-after-after-after-party is going to be at my new bar," he said on Canada's etalk. "It's at a secret location. And that's what I'm looking forward to because I'm going to be singing there at the bar. I'll be singing at the Oscars, but there will be a private performance at my new bar."
The best actor nominee (for 127 Hours) is only revealing a few details.
"It's called the Writer's Room," he said. "It's in L.A. That's all I can say because I can't fit everybody. Everybody at the Governors Ball will not fit into my new bar, but it'll be going down."
Franco also shared that he's bringing his brother, Dave, with him to the Oscars and that he has good on-stage chemistry with his co-host, Anne Hathaway.
"The Oscars are a very well produced show and [there's] a big machine behind it, and I think Anne and I fit really well in it," he said. "She probably fits better than I do, but I'm trying to catch up."
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR