James Franco: 'If It's the Worst Oscars Show Ever, Who Cares?'
9:46 AM PST 2/10/2011 by Mark Cina
"It's one night," he says. "It doesn't matter."
In an interview with Vanity Fair's "Screening Room," upcoming Oscar cohost James Franco said he isn't feeling any pressure about the big night."If it's the worst Oscars show ever, who cares?" he said. "It's like, it's fine. It's one night. It doesn't matter. If I host the worst Oscar show in the history of the Oscars, like, why do I care? "I'll try my best," added Franco, who is sharing hosting duties with actress Anne Hathaway. "I don't see any shame in that." Related photos: Oscar hosts through the years Hosting the Oscars is like shooting a movie, Franco said: It's all about collaboration. "If the movie comes out horrible, it's only partially my fault," he said. "It's the same thing with the Oscars. Yeah, we're the hosts, but they've been working on this thing for six months. I hope they've been putting in good work."
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR