James Murdoch Elevated to Deputy COO at News Corp.
The son of chairman and CEO Rupert Murdoch will relocate to New York and continue to report to deputy chairman, president and COO Chase Carey.
NEW YORK - News Corp. has promoted James Murdoch to the post of deputy COO and chairman and CEO, international, further elevating the son of News Corp. chairman and CEO Rupert Murdoch in the media and entertainment conglomerate's corporate ranks.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR