Jamie Chung Joins 'Hangover 2' Cast
Actress takes on the role as Ed Helms' new fiancee in sequel.
Jamie Chung is boarding The Hangover Part II, currently shooting under the direction of Todd Phillips.
The Warner Bros. and Legendary Pictures sequel reunites the stars from the original -- Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms and Justin Bartha -- and transposes them in a misbegotten trip to Thailand. Ken Jeong and Mike Tyson are also returning.'
Chung is one of the few new people in a major role to join the production so far. The actress is playing Helms' new fiancee. (Helms married Heather Graham in the first movie during that “lost night.”)
The movie is shooting in Los Angeles and will also shoot in Thailand.
Chung, repped by Gersh and 3 Arts Entertainment, is one of the stars of Warners’ upcoming Zack Snyder fantasy, Sucker Punch. She recently wrapped a turn as the female lead in Premium Rush, Columbia’s thriller starring Joseph Gordon-Levitt.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR