Jamie Foxx joins 'Due Date'
Shooting takes place this fall in Atlanta, New Mexico, L.A.
Jamie Foxx is boarding the cast of "Due Date," Warner Bros. and Legendary Pictures' latest Todd Phillips comedy.
Foxx joins Robert Downey Jr. and Zach Galifianakis in the road-trip movie about a high-strung father-to-be (Downey) forced to hitch a ride with a college slacker (Galifianakis) to make it to the birth on time.
Foxx will play Downey's longtime pal, who once dated his wife (Michelle Monaghan) and secretly keeps in touch with her.
"Date" begins shooting this fall in Atlanta, New Mexico and Los Angeles.
Phillips is producing with GreenHat Films partner Daniel Goldberg. Scott Budnick and Susan Downey are exec producing.
Foxx, repped by CAA and King Management, next stars in "Law Abiding Citizen" and recently wrapped "Valentine's Day."
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- The Hollywood Reporter's 25 Most Powerful Stylists, Revealed
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR