Jamie Foxx joins 'Horrible Bosses'
Jason Bateman, Charlie Day also on board
Jamie Foxx has joined the all-star cast of "Horrible Bosses," New Line's workplace murder comedy being directed by Seth Gordon.
"Bosses" centers on three best friends who, frustrated by their jobs, come to the conclusion that the only solution is to kill one another's bosses.
Jason Bateman and Charlie Day are on board as two of the buddies, while Jennifer Aniston and Colin Farrell are in negotiations to play two of the three employers.
In a more comedic turn for the actor, Foxx will play a scam artist named Motherfucker Jones who offers murder advice to the three pals. (The name of the character, which originally had an even more colorful name, might change, according to insiders.)
Michael Markowitz wrote the initial 'Bosses" spec, with Jonathan Goldstein and John Francis Daley having penned the most recent draft. Brett Ratner and Jay Stern are producing via Rat Entertainment.
Sam Brown and Michael Disco are overseeing for New Line.
Foxx, repped by CAA and King Management, appeared in New Line's ensemble romantic comedy "Valentine's Day" and has "Due Date" with Robert Downey Jr. and Zach Galifianakis coming out Nov. 5. The actor also is slated to go into action mode with Bruce Willis for video game adaptation "Kane & Lynch."
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Lindsay Lohan Misses Her AA Meeting, Blames Paparazzi On Premiere Of OWN Series (VIDEO)
- William Guarnere Dead: 'Band Of Brothers' Vet Dies At 90
- "Spike In My Veins": Talking with Korn's Jonathan Davis, A Chat with Skaters' Michael Ian Cummings and a Break of Reality Exclusive
- The MovieFilm Podcast: Remembering Ghostbusters, Plus Aaron Paul on Need For Speed