Jamie Kennedy, Angela Sarafyan Starring in 'Lost and Found in Armenia'
Attorney Mark Geragos makes his film debut in Gor Kirakosian’s romantic comedy, which is being billed as "the first-ever all Armenian-financed major motion picture."
Jamie Kennedy and Angela Sarafyan are starring in director Gor Kirakosian's romantic comedy Lost and Found in Armenia, which is billing itself as "the first-ever all Armenian-financed major motion picture."
The pic, produced by Maral Djerejian and Valerie McCaffrey for indie production company Red Tie Films, began filming this week in Los Angeles and will also shoot in San Diego and Armenia.
The bilingual film will star Kennedy as the son of a U.S. senator who meets a young woman (Sarafyan) in Armenia while on vacation.
Attorney Mark Geragos, playing himself, is making his film debut in the feature.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- William Guarnere Dead: 'Band Of Brothers' Vet Dies At 90
- "Spike In My Veins": Talking with Korn's Jonathan Davis, A Chat with Skaters' Michael Ian Cummings and a Break of Reality Exclusive
- The MovieFilm Podcast: Remembering Ghostbusters, Plus Aaron Paul on Need For Speed
- 'Looking' Season 1 Is Refreshing Despite Some Characterization Flaws