Jamie Kennedy Hosts New Year's Eve Broadcast Disaster (Video)
The show from Hollywood featured f-bombs, confused stars and dead air.
Perhaps the best New Year's resolution for one Los Angeles-area TV station would be “stick to pre-taped."
Independent broadcaster KDOC Los Angeles’ New Year’s Eve live show featured f-bombs, missed cues and – at moments – nothing but dead air.
It was hosted by Jamie Kennedy and also featured appearances from Macy Gray, Shannon Elizabeth and (curse-happy) Bone Thugs-n-Harmony, though the stars seemed confused and uncomfortable, judging from footage posted online Tuesday.
At one point, a woman in the background of a shot mocked comedian Stu Stone by mouthing the words on his teleprompter as he said them. At another, the camera held for 40 seconds on a confused-looking Kennedy, while audio of two men’s rather vulgar conversation was accidentally broadcast.
YouTube user BlackDudeWhiteChick uploaded choice moments from the broadcast, writing in the description “ALL of the F-bombs, audio and video glitches, awkward pauses and drunk teleprompter mimics are 100% how the show aired.”
Watch the video below.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR