Jamie Lee Curtis 'Absolutely Fine' After Car Accident
The actress was taken to the hospital after an SUV in which she was riding collided with a BMW; moments later, Jodie Foster arrived to help.
Jamie Lee Curtis is "absolutely fine" after being involved in a car accident in Venice, Calif., on Thursday, the actress' rep tells The Hollywood Reporter.
Curtis, now back home, was taken to the hospital with minor injuries on Thursday morning after an SUV she was riding in collided with a BMW, TMZ earlier reported. The driver of the SUV was also hospitalized. After the crash, Jodie Foster -- a friend of Curtis' -- arrived on the scene, responding to a phone call from the Freaky Friday star, according to the website.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game
- George Lopez Returns With 'Saint George' And Talks Diversity On Television (VIDEO)
- Brittany Murphy & Dakota Fanning Were The Perfect Couple In 'Uptown Girls'
- Let's Help Rush Limbaugh With This Whole Movies With The Word 'Slave' In The Title Thing