Jamie Lee Curtis 'Absolutely Fine' After Car Accident
The actress was taken to the hospital after an SUV in which she was riding collided with a BMW; moments later, Jodie Foster arrived to help.
Jamie Lee Curtis is "absolutely fine" after being involved in a car accident in Venice, Calif., on Thursday, the actress' rep tells The Hollywood Reporter.
Curtis, now back home, was taken to the hospital with minor injuries on Thursday morning after an SUV she was riding in collided with a BMW, TMZ earlier reported. The driver of the SUV was also hospitalized. After the crash, Jodie Foster -- a friend of Curtis' -- arrived on the scene, responding to a phone call from the Freaky Friday star, according to the website.
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- 'Captain America' Conquers Box Office For Third Straight Week
- Jordin Sparks' Wears A Bikini To The Opening Of Tao Beach, Jason Derulo Joins Her In Gym Clothes
- Watch Bruce Springsteen Cover Van Morrison's 'Brown Eyed Girl'
- Patrick Stewart And Ian McKellen Play The Newlywed Game, Continue Being The Internet's Most Adorable Sirs
- Justin Bartha & Lia Smith Reportedly Welcome Baby Girl!
- Idina Menzel Sings 'Take Me or Leave Me' with Two Lucky Fans for Charity - Watch Now!
- Vanessa Hudgens Sees Hearts While Dancing at Coachella!
- 'Captain America: The Winter Soldier' Tops Easter Weekend Box Office While Johnny Depp's 'Transcendence' Fails to Impress