Jamie-Lynn Sigler Gives Birth to Baby Boy
The "Sopranos" alum and her new son are "happy and healthy," the actress' rep tells THR.
Actress Jamie-Lynn Sigler is now a mom, having given birth to a baby boy on Wednesday, her rep confirms to The Hollywood Reporter.
"Mom and baby are happy and healthy!" Sigler's publicist added in an e-mail.
The child is the first for Sigler and her baseball-player fiance Cutter Dykstra.
Sigler, best known for her role as James Gandolfini's character's daughter Meadow in The Sopranos, recently starred in NBC's now-canceled Guys With Kids.
Sigler and Dykstra announced they were expecting in February.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR