Jamie Lynn Spears Makes Country Music Debut
The former star of Nickelodeon's "Zoey 101" (and younger sister of Britney) sang original music for a Nashville audience Nov. 7.
Jamie Lynn Spears may be prepping for her return to the spotlight.
The former Nickelodeon teen star, whose show Zoey 101 ended after she got pregnant in 2008 at the age of 16, resurfaced this week on a Nashville stage, People magazine reports.
The younger sister of Britney Spears, Jamie Lynn, sang original country music in front of a live audience at The Rutledge concert hall Monday, Nov. 7.
Many of her friends and family were reportedly in attendance, including parents Lynne and Jamie, as well as country singer Pam Tillis. Big sis Britney is on the European leg of her Femme Fatale tour, and was not in the audience.
“I am so emotional tonight,” Spears’ mom, Lynne, told People, following her youngest daughter's performance. Her father, Jamie, added that “We are so proud of her.”
After the show, she took to her Twitter account to say, "Just wanna thank all my amazing friends and family for coming out tonight!!! #feelingthelove"
Spears has been living in Nashville with her daughter, Maddie, 3, for the past two years.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game
- George Lopez Returns With 'Saint George' And Talks Diversity On Television (VIDEO)
- Brittany Murphy & Dakota Fanning Were The Perfect Couple In 'Uptown Girls'
- Let's Help Rush Limbaugh With This Whole Movies With The Word 'Slave' In The Title Thing