Jane Fonda: I Had Breast Cancer
The two-time Oscar winner says it's non-invasive, and she underwent a procedure several days ago to have the tumor removed.
Actress Jane Fonda discovered she had breast cancer several weeks ago.
The two-time Academy Award winner discovered a small tumor in her breast while undergoing a routine checkup, she tells Entertainment Tonight. She underwent a procedure several days ago to remove the tumor, which was non-invasive, and is now cancer free, she says.
Fonda says she's doing "fine" and busy promoting her Primetime Fitness DVDs, which hit stores on Nov. 30. She's relaunching her Fonda workout and equipment brand on Dec. 26.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR