Jane Levy in Talks to Join Josh Schwartz's 'Fun Size' (Exclusive)
The actress is being eyed to play Victoria Justice's best friend in the Paramount teen comedy.
Jane Levy is in talks for a key role in the Paramount teen comedy Fun Size, which will mark the feature directing debut of TV showrunner Josh Schwartz.
Although no deal is in place yet, Levy is being eyed to play best friend to the movie’s lead character Victoria Justice.
Scripted by The Colbert Report’s Max Werner, the Halloween-set tale follows a sarcastic teen, played by Justice, who take her little brother-trick-or-treating only to lose him along the way.
Levy has most recently appeared on Showtime’s Shameless, where she played Mandy Milkovich. Repped by Gersh and Suskin Management, she has completed the half-hour comedy pilot Suburgatory for ABC. She's also about to begin filming a role in her first feature, director Ry Russo-Young's Nobody Walks, starring John Krasinski.
Schwartz is also producing Fun Size with his Fake Empire partner Stephanie Savage as well as Anonymous Content.
Paramount declined to comment on the casting.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR