Jane Lynch Raps a Nicki Minaj Song for 'Conan' (Video)
"They don't expect it from a six-foot white lady," the "Glee" star quips.
Having proven her vocal chops several times on Fox's Glee, Jane Lynch showed that she can drop some rhymes, too.
The McKinley cheerleading coach you love to hate dropped by Conan on Monday, where she revealed that she will be doing Nicki Minaj's "Super Bass." Of course, she had to demonstrate for the audience.
Lynch then rolled out several lyrics flawlessly, with the cheers from the audience getting so loud they almost drowned her out.
"It took me so long! I worked so hard on that," Lynch explained. "And they don't expect it from a six-foot white lady."
"That's fantastic, and you can use that so many times in your life," Conan quipped.
Glee has covered the American Idol judge's songs a couple of times before, with "Starships" and, most recently, "Fly."
Lynch will also be continuing her musical career when she steps into Miss Hannigan's shoes on Broadway for Annie. Lynch's tenure with the production will be for eight weeks, starting May 16.
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' Sequel in the Works at Fox 2000 (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Bryan Singer Accused Of Sexually Assaulting Underage Boy
- Masters Of Sex, Girls & "Boogie Train": Conversations with Michael Penn and Foghat's Roger Earl
- The Americans 'New Car' Recap: "I'm a Good Person, I Swear!"
- The Extremely Hard Lessons That the Themed Entertainment Industry Learned From Hard Rock Park