Jane Lynch Reponds to Ed O'Neill's Negative Remarks
The “Modern Family” actor, who has never been nominated for an Emmy, had said the “Glee” star’s character was “one-note.”
Jane Lynch is responding to Ed O’Neill’s comments that she didn’t deserve her Emmy this year for her work on Glee.
The actress, who took home the supporting actress statuette for her portrayal of cheerleading coach Sue Sylvester, was the target of several insults thrown by the Modern Family star this week.
When asked by E! to comment on the actor’s remarks that Lynch’s character was “one-note” and that his co-star Sofia Vergara was far more deserving of the Emmy, Lynch’s rep had this to say: “Thanks for being republished. But let it go, that’s what we’re doing.”
O’Neill had said about Vergara: “Sofia is just so, so funny. I don’t think people realize how hilarious she is. She’s so sharp with her wit, it’s amazing.”
O’Neil, who also starred in the long-running sitcom Married With Children, has never been nominated for an Emmy. He was the only adult cast member on Modern Family not to be nominated this year.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR