Jane Seymour Joins Coming-of-Age Dramedy 'Scout' (Exclusive)
India Ennenga, James Frecheville, Onata Aprile, Ellen Burstyn, Danny Glover and Nikki Reed also star in the indie.
Jane Seymour has joined coming-of-age indie dramedy Scout.
Wrestling With Alligators writer-director Laurie Weltz is helming the indie, which also stars India Ennenga, James Frecheville, Onata Aprile, Ellen Burstyn, Tim Guinee, Danny Glover and Nikki Reed.
The BrownBag Pictures and Decipher Entertainment film, which is currently shooting in Los Angeles, follows a rebellious goth girl named Scout (Ennenga) who convinces Sam, a suicidal young man (Frecheville), to go on a road trip with her across Texas to track down her little sister (Aprile), who's been taken from her great-grandmother's (Burstyn) home by their father (Guinee) and his girlfriend (Reed).
Seymour will play Sam's mother, who has hired a man (Glover) to track him down.
Beverley A. Gordon, Nic Emiliani and Dwjuan Fox are producing.
Seymour, whose long list of films includes 1973's Live and Let Die, 1980's Somewhere in Time, 1981's East of Eden and 2013's Austenland, is repped by Innovative Artists and Thruline Entertainment. The English actress recently booked a guest spot on ABC's new comedy Back in the Game.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- "Spike In My Veins": Talking with Korn's Jonathan Davis, Plus A Chat with Skaters' Michael Ian Cummings and a Break of Reality Exclusive
- The MovieFilm Podcast: Remembering Ghostbusters, Plus Aaron Paul on Need For Speed
- 'Looking' Season 1 Is Refreshing Despite Some Characterization Flaws
- 5 Perfect Quotes From HBO's 'Girls' Season 3, Episode 10