Janet Jackson Brings Michael Jackson Back to Life in Concert Duet
The king of pop aids his sister in a posthumous duet of "Scream."
Janet Jackson paid homage to her late brother, Michael Jackson, during a live show at London's Royal Albert Hall on Thursday. While entertaining the crowd with a slew of her No. 1 hits, she surprised fans with a performance of their 1995 duet, "Scream."
Michael's image appeared behind his sister on a large screen while both of their vocals filled the arena.
"It feels great -- just listening to and hearing his voice," she told reporters regarding the show. Adding that when she's on-stage, she finds herself "remembering the experience of recording it."
Jackson is currently on a worldwide tour promoting her "Number Ones" album. She will play two more dates in London before heading to Dublin, Monaco and Barcelona. On tour since February, the show will wrap on September 1 at the Los Angeles Greek Theater.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR